Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

Hi @The-red-centaur ....

Just checking in to see how you’re doing.

@Faith-and-HopeI'm ok I guess. In a bit of pain but that's my fault. Knowing me the cattl guys won't even do anything they never do their job. They we're suppose to follow me up yesterday morning and then maybe last night might not have happened.
And I'm sore and tired from trying to sleep on the floor in the corner lol.

It’s good to see you here anyway @The-red-centaur . I have been wondering how you’re getting on.

I was away for a couple of months, and the new rules are that we can’t post from overseas.  Back now, and the kids and I are back at uni .... so far, so good ..... but juggling a lot of background stuff.

I hope you get seen to soon.

Did you have a good time away? @Faith-and-Hope and I hope you all do well in your studies.

I still have to wait at least another hour for catt.

Being away had some awesome moments @The-red-centaur , but travelling with my hubby’s still-undiagnosed eating disorder is very difficult.  It has taken over his life, and he has secret behaviours involved that are not so secret when you are living with them .... but anyway, it is what it is until it gets sorted, and travelling all together is one way of the kids and I to keep going with whatever family life we can have around the issues.

We saw a few art galleries, for instance.  Have you managed to do any more painting ?

@Faith-and-Hope I haven't done any painting since Christmas.

I got injured while we were away, so that stopped me for a while @The-red-centaur , but I am better now, and my uni course includes painting.  

Can you draw sometimes ?  Art is a way to get bad feelings out.  Can you ask to see an art therapist ?

@Faith-and-Hope it's cool you get to paint at uni. I'm no good at drawing, but I might try some writing later, my counselor wants to see some of my work. The stuff I write breaches guidelines though, it's graphic and involves swearing, and I swear a lot.

I just got home.

Glad you are home now @The-red-centaur  Take it easy on yourself today and do some writing if you can - it is good to get some of this stuff out in a creative way - especially if you can't write it here.

Found out today that I have thyroid issues and my doctor's have been ignoring it.
Also my prolactin levels have also increased meaning my brain tumour has probably grown.
Also I've been getting tachycardia again
😞 Why me.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance