Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

I'm sure you are @The-red-centaur It is going to be tough for you without support around 24/7 but you can do this.

Love the painting @The-red-centaur ..... 👍💓

@Zoe7 I'm going to the recovery program, so there will be staff. I'm mainly scared about the med situation.

@Faith-and-Hope Thanks.

I am glad you are going to the recovery program first @The-red-centaur and that you will have ongoing support there. The med situation is difficut for you though. Can you talk to the doctor about that before you leave?

@Zoe7 I spoke to them on Thursday about it with my casemanger but the doc didn't really say anything.

It might be worth trying to have that conversation again @The-red-centaur so you know exactly what is going on. When do you see your case manager again?

I'm seeing my casemanger tomorrow @Zoe7 my casemanger is arranging a psychiatrist for outpatient as mine is on leave.

That sounds more positive @The-red-centaur It doesn't help with your fears right now but at least there is something in place for you and hopefully you can get the med situation sorted sooner rather than later.

Yeh.

So I have news
I'm going home tomorrow and to my boarding house not the recovery program. The psychiatrist here doesn't want my meds changed for a while due to my reaction to this last med and having it leave my system.
I'm scared I'll go psychotic again but it's a risk I have to take. I'm also scared the si will come back but I'll just have to face that if it comes.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance