Re: My special place

Missing you too @Snowie .... 😔💜❄️

Hi @Snowie
How are you going?
Missing seeing you around ❤💜💙💜

Hey @Snowie Missing you hon and hoping that you are doing as okay as you can be. Would love to catch up with you when you are able to. I really miss our chats but know you will be on when you feel you are in the right headspace to do so. Hugs and hugs Heart

Missing you too @Zoe7 and our chats. See my pdoc tomorrow so hopefully he has some answers for me, which will probably be another med change Smiley Frustrated

I hope you are doing ok. 

I am doing ok @Snowie - just seem to be getting back into work and it ill soon end but it has shown me I can do the job again so that is a bonus. The first couple of weeks I really thought I needed to find another job but the last 2 weeks have been better. I know the class I have tomorrow and Friday but haven't been told anything about Thursday yet - hopefully will have that sorted by the time we meet with the HR person tomorrow after work. I am organised for tomorrow and partly organised for Friday already.

I have a huge day on Wednesday with all my appointments and DBT on the same day then going out for dinner with my family so I need to be organised early. I will have Tuesday to do that but also want to get to the pool as I haven't been for nearly 2 weeks because of work.

I hope your pdoc has some answers for you tomorrow Hon - I know how hard this constant med change and lack of progress can have on you and it feels like you are not moving forward but you are still trying and that is so important. You are so special to so many of us here Hon and I hope you get some relief from all of this soon.

Hugs and hugs and hugs Heart

Sounds like you have some very busy days coming up @Zoe7. It is hard to believe the year is almost over but glad it has proven to you that you can do the job and that going back to work is a reality. Hoping you get some answers you need soon.

I hope I get some relief from this all soon. It seems progress is so slow and sometimes it feels like I am going backwards.