Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Thank you @greenpea @soul @Mazarita I am off to the Chemist and focusing on self care today. Have a good Friday.

@frog. I think it would be good to get checked out by a doctor.  The itch maybe an allergic reaction to something.  But the bruising also needs to be checked.  Best not to assume it's purely anxiety related. 

@frog, I agree with @utopia ..... better safe than sorry .......  hope you get it sorted, but I also agree with everyone else that stress reduction, including perhaps a day off work, sounds like a good idea.

Hugs 🌷🐸

Hi also to @Mazarita @soul @greenpea .... 👋💕

I agree with those above that have suggested you get checked out by your GP @frog - it could be for many resons but only your GP can work through those t find the cause.

I do however like @greenpea's suggestion that a day off is needed - any excuse is a good excuse for a day off lol

Self Care Sounds VERY good @frog

I think there are a lot of ways we feel stress or it manifests in our bodies. Scratching, rubbing, clenching and holding oneself rigid.  

Try and remind yourself to go gentle or massage instead ... 

Cheers Apple

Smiley Happy

Hi @Shaz51 How are you? I'm a lot better today. I have let myself off the hook and not done much. Hoping for a big sleep tonight

Hoping for a big sleep tonight --- got my fingers crossed for you @frog Heart

had a busy day my friend and feeling a bit tired too xx

@frog 🐸💌

So glad you are a lot better today @frog Hope the rest of the weekend is good to you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance