Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Single and dating with MI

These days lots of people are single when older @Fee1 and single and relationships come in all shapes and forms eg visits not co habit etc well and all the other acronyms that are around these days re redefining relationships.

Hi @Fee1 I edited my earlier post if you want to read again...

Yea, I'm always on the look for potential partners. But have accepted that it's not easy territory to enter into. So I guard and protect myself. Because I'm tired of putting expectations on myself for the benefits of others - which ultimately benefits themselves. Especially. Expectations that I cannot live up too.

Mental problems and medication are hard to deal with because it's a double whammy of rather severe problems. Highs and lows that the boyfriend or girlfriend have to deal with, along with the medication side effects.

Eude

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Fee1 @eudemonism @TAB @outlander @Adge @MDTHeart

I have been recently building an online friendship with a guy, in RSVP. We have a lot in common, & are getting on very well. He is very clever, & builds Web Sites for a living. We have written to each other daily now for 2 weeks. We are taking things to the next level, & talking via phone tonite at around 8 PM. 

I am looking forward to our phone call, as I only have one friend atm, & he is just a long time casual friend. Bob, is maybe my new boyfriend, soon?....We shared photo's, & I like Bob's look, he is real, not put on in any way. I may never fall inlove with him, but friendship, & having him to go out with, will do the world of good for me.

I will update you as I go, if you like me to?

Wish me, luck here I go!!!!!Woman WinkWoman TongueHeart

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo   🙂

Good luck @Former-Member hope it goes well!

All the best of luck & blessings with it @Former-Member

I met a lady through there too, & we're going to meetup for the 2nd time tomorrow.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderHeart

Yeah, I'm watching the clock here, only 1 hour to go before talking to him.Woman Tongue

He is very easy to write to, & I love his replies. He loves animals like I do, & he feeds all the birds daily that visit his gardens. He is into aviation, & has incredible knowledge, & very passionate about, Aeroplanes. He mostely talkes about animals, & how he loves birds & feeding them daily. He is funny too, he makes me happy when I read his messages in RSVP. I will come back after our phone convo, & spill the beans!Woman WinkWoman Tongue

Love & Hugs!

Bella xoxo    🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

@AdgeHeartWoman Happy

How awesome Adge!Heart Remember when I prayed for you, & I told you it was like praying for myself. Looks like our prayers are getting answered at the same time, to me!!!!

Praise GOD!

((((((((Adge))))) xx      🙂

Bella!

Yes @Former-Member I certainly hope so.

Good intentions, hopefully good outcomes (new friends).

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

@AdgeHeartWoman Happy

Yes, new friends, someone to have fun with!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my dream!! hopefully coming true!Woman WinkHeart

For you too!....... it's our time! Heart

Absolutely, time overdue @Former-Member

Friendship & social support is very good for MH too.

Fun, now what's that?

I think I've long since forgotten what that feels like...

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance