Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Single and dating with MI

@AdgeHeartWoman Happy

I'm nerves, our silly but I am just a few minutes to go, oh my oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Woman EmbarassedWoman Surprised

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Adge @outlander

Ok I'm just doing it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBL!!!!!

All the best @Former-Member Anyone would be nervous.

So am I, with either meeting or talking on phone - with someone I don't know well.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Adge @outlander @Appleblossom HeartWoman Happy

WOW! I did it, we got on so well,we talked for 2 hours, via phone. He wanted to talk a little longer but I had to go to the Ladies room.Woman EmbarassedWoman Tongue

I had him giggling at my silly things I told him, & my playfulness. We talked about everything & anything. He was a perfect gentleman & I appreciated that. We are going to talk again soon, I'm not ready to meet him yet. I need time to get to know him better, its fun talking via phone. Now I'm not so lonely, I haven't giggled so much via phone in such a long time. I needed it, my nerves were terrible until I plucked up the courage, to talk.

Silly hey I'm an adult, yet I felt like a little girl again!!! Good Luck @Adge, happiness, & good friendship I wish for you!!!

Love & Hugs!

Bella XXOO    🙂

Thats great @Former-Member 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderHeartWoman Happy

Thanx outlander, you could give it a try too, if you want to?Woman Happy There is no harm in trying, it's free I never paid any money. He paid to meet me in there, it's up to you, I never said anything about MI, as I don't think I need to, we get along, it's not like I want to marry him, it's for friendship & I told him that.

Any way it's food for thought, you can meet other woman in there for friends too, it's up to you who you want to meet, & why!

I'm tired now all worn out from talking so much, & not typing so much, for a change!!

Talk tomorrow, sweet dreams!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xoxo   :)Heart

My PRECIOUS @Former-Member

I feel like I'm loosing you 😁

Have a good time xo

Eude

hugs @eudemonism, @Fee1, @Former-Member, @outlander, @Adge Heart

Hi @Former-Member, @Shaz51, great news Bella. Sorry I'm down with a bad virus at the mo. Chat in a few days. X f.

hope you fel better soon @Fee1 HeartHeart

sitting with you my friend xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance