Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Sorry @TAB I was replying to your post after I first said hello

All good hope @Former-Member I meant I think I tagged someone else in reply to a post of yours My apology

Night feasters

Hello @Appleblossom 😸👍 um sorry to interrupt your outing hope things good. Just amusing self with Lemmy Kilmeister stuff on YouTube here

Evening @Lilyq @NikNik @Adge @TAB @Shaz51 @BlueBay  @Former-Member @MDT

@Crazy_Bug_Lady @Leventia welcome i have not met you before.

@Shaz51 I love your deserts and hot chocolate

@Appleblossom @greenpea @CheerBear @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member Heart

Cake for my friendsCake for my friends

Enjoy everyoneEnjoy everyone

I am still having trouble with my tablet battery not lasting, just enough time to say evening to you all, I have been able to read posts sometimes,but when i try to post sometimes it chews my battery.

Hope you all have a lovely safe nightHeart

Na und? @Appleblossom was sagst du dazu lol .. ok being cheeky well it’s just a ‘nothing ‘ I hope , like a gentle shoulder tap. Go Well You. Um .. its sorta like cheaky /gruff acknowledgement , followed by semi meaningless ok not in ABs case follow on like talk to to me/what’s happening ok not literal. Ein bißchen wie Alles Klar vielleicht .. ok a little bit like saying something while saying nothing just a bit more than hello maybe re readers who don’t do German anyhoo lol

Hi @TAB

@saturnzoon Hoping there is movement on house front.

Enjoying "Somerault" atm.

Happy Friday Feast All

Yummy re pics SZ @saturnzoon 😸 soz re tablet yeah 2 new screens re ph last month or so grr

Das gleiche wie Bedenkung @Appleblossom ok the same re your thoughts @saturnzoon re housing. Its Hard.

Happy Friday @Shaz51@Appleblossom@TAB@Faith-and-hope@frog@boot@Surfbird and everyone else too

I have been off the radar for a few days... hope you have had a great week.

My week has certainly been eventful in both good and bad ways but I have not turned to drinking to get through the night and I will get through this with you all here.

much love and hugs xoxo A00F1AE8-913B-41B6-9325-F5F4BA7E4313.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance